Thursday, April 25, 2013

Style Off!

Pretty in Pink vs Androgynous Tux


I'm thinking most people will have a definite 'side' on this one! 
Me, I'm all about the tux look; I don't think there's anything more flattering than a perfectly tailored suit (don't get me started on my thing for white shirts!). But I know there'll be an equal number of ladies who love this pretty River Island tea dress!


I will admit I'm loving these royal blue Steve Madden heels (brand new!!) and the little faux-croc clutch is cute and such a good size!

But all-in-all I haven't been swayed over to the girlie side. This Tux Deluxe blazer is definitely on my wishlist! 

Which one is more your signature look? Let us know! And remember you can shop all these items over on our Facebook store!

:) Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment