Saturday, April 6, 2013

Oh the Great Gatsby fashion!


I am so excited for May and the release of the Great Gatsby (this coming from a girl who hasn't been to the cinema since the Inbetweeners movie!). The book is a brilliant and beautiful but come on, Baz Luhrmann, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, even an Amy Winehouse track ... the movie is going to be epic!




But what we're most excited about it costumes by Prada! Here at siopaella we're of the firm belief that Miuccia can do no wrong and I'm betting this venture will be no different. Talk about high fashion flappers!
So we've got some snippets of the fashion from the latest trailer to keep you going until May ...

First up a totally gratuitous Leo shot, you're welcome!
Has anyone ever looked more elegant?!
Pink suits boys? 
Carey in all her Daisy-loveliness
It's official, I want to be a flapper when I grow up!!
Are you excited for the movie? Opinions are split on Luhrmann's approach, I mean, is it all getting too big? I'll be honest he sort of lost me at Beyoncé but isn't it all the perfect showing of opulence, a real example a modern day Twenties? Pass me a White Lady and bring it on!

:) Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment