Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fashion News: Marilyn Manson for Saint Laurent Paris


I think Yves Saint Laurent is going through its teenage, rebellious period. Four big things have happened at the brand recently; firstly Hedi Slimane was named creative director. Then he changed the name to Saint Laurent Paris. Thirdly, he took the brand back to the 90's with his grunge AW'13 show. And finally Marilyn Manson seems to have been made their menswear campaign star.





Ok I'm dying to know what you guys think about the direction the brand is going in under Slimane. Well, really what I want to know is what am I missing here? Some are loving the new Saint Laurent look but to me it just seems scruffy(not in a good way), costume-y and nothing new.




As for Manson fronting their new campaign, it just seems fitting with what their trying to do. And I suppose it has gotten us all talking?

Opinions? Do share! Get in touch here in the comments or over on our Facebook or Twitter pages - there's links on the blog homepage!

:) Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment