Thursday, April 4, 2013

Style Off!


Rock Chic v Pretty Florals


This is a big one and we want to know what side of the fence you fall on. So go on, tell us, are you all about the rocker chic or are you more of an all-things-pretty kind of lady?
For me, I'm definitely more for the muted colours and leather - I really think I'm  allergic to pastels and prints! But siopaella's Tanya is the complete opposite, I mean, she has a ducky-print dress, so I had to give it a chance!

I love this River Island putty-leather jacket. It's a great cut and that shoulder bling is just enough for me. But it's hard to argue that this All Saints white leather, fringed clutch isn't the star of this look. It's just so cool! 

But I do have to admit, these Oasis shorts are great - the cut is super flattering and they can be dressed up or down. I'm also loving this vintage, cream, sequin cardigan. Such a great piece for summer. Call me a convert?



Let us know what you think, we love to hear! And if you see anything you fancy remember you can shop all these pieces over on our Facebook store and if you have any questions just send them our way there!

:) Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment